Friday, July 21, 2023

3 Island Crossing, Glenn's Ferry, Idaho

After a week of temps in the 90's and 100's I checked the 45 day forecast and saw the same temps predicted for at least 45 more days in every direction form where I was. That's too hot for me so I did a 180 and am heading back to Oregon for a few months! I am now staying at this location for 2 days after driving 6 hours from Clark's Canyon. I always like to take at least 1 day break after  drive that long. It was 103 yesterday and will be the same today. Lots of shade here and power so I can run AC. 


Also lots of open spaces and green grass at least in the park!


You can see the Snake River thru the gaps in the trees!


I spotted these little ones while doing a morning bird walk!


This has been a great adventure but I look forward to cooler temps of Oregon!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for keeping us posted on your were abouts, and for the photos that give us some idea about your surroundings.

    ReplyDelete

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...