Thursday, December 10, 2020

Knock knock update

All day long people came from nearby campgrounds to take pictures of the car! Late afternoon a "reclamation" company showed up to assess the situation. I heard him telling someone that the driver had been arrested and they were hired to remove the vehicle. Just before dark a tow truck and several sheriffs arrived and the show began.

They ran a wide nylon strap thru the open back doors then hooked it to a long wench cable. Inch by inch the car began to move.

Below is the last pic I took before it got to dark.

It was certainly an interesting incident but I am not sure any part of it had a happy ending. Hopefully the driver will get whatever kind of help he needs!

1 comment:

  1. You will no doubt remember this incident for a long long time.

    ReplyDelete

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...