Thursday, March 5, 2020

Boulder Beach Camground, Lake Mead

I am back at one of my favorite camping spots in Nevada! Temps in Lake Havasu were haading toward mid 80's and slightly hotter as you headed south so I headed north this morning! Mid 70's during the day and upper 40's at night here! That's my Goldilocks zone! It is a bit crowded as 1/2 of the campground is closed for upgrades like paving and new fire rings and tables!


The host said it is to be completed by the end of the month. That half is even closed to foot traffic which is disappointing as that area has good birding! I pulled in about noon and there were only 2 sites available. I took the one farthest from the construction noise!


Not much for views but I am happy to be here! Henderson is about 20 minutes away and has several birding hot spots which I intend to visit over the next few days! Hopefully I will get some good lists and pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...