Friday, March 6, 2020

Henderson Birding Preserve

Had a great time birding this morning. I spent about 3.75 hours and wandered over 2 miles along the birding paths. I identified a total of 47 species of birds. If you click this, ebird link , you can see all the traveling details, a complete list of birds and many more photos! Below are some of my favorites! First a Cinnamon Teal then a couple of Green-winged Teals.



Now some Canada Geese and the beautiful white Ross's Geese.




Now a Common Goldeneye.


Lastly there was a pair of bird watchers just outside the fencing! I think their interest in the birds was quite a bit different than mine!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...