Monday, February 24, 2020

Today my camera and I got along!

There are some days when I get very frustrated with my camera! Cloudy mornings are one and brushy conditions are the other but today we worked pretty well together! These pics were  taken thru some pretty heavy brush were the camera often focuses on every little twig or limb between me and my target. I have changed the focus point to a single dot but still I end up still sharp pictures of limbs with a blurry bird image in the back ground! The first 2 pics are of a Gray Flycatcher. The eBird app says theses are rare for this location even though I have reported them here a dozen times over the past 3 years!



The picture below is of an Anna's Hummingbird. I like how the wind lifted its chin feathers.


This last picture is of a Gila Woodpecker. It is a noisy bird and you will often hear them well before seeing them!


Well, that's it for today! I am enjoying the sunshine and warm temps. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...