Thursday, February 20, 2020

Arizona to Oregon and back

As you may know I left Arizona for Oregon just before Christmas to take care of an issue I felt needed a personal touch! After 8 weeks of rain, I was struggling to keep the mold and mildew cleared from the walls of my RV so last Sunday morning I hooked up and drove 1100 miles, in 30 hours, back to Lake Havasu, Arizona.  Once out of Oregon, the roads were dry and free of snow! I did have a couple issues. The check engine light came on during the trip and at some point my trailer brake lights quit working. Once I arrive here I aired out the RV and wiped down the walls to remove the molds, which left the paneling discolored, so the next day I stained the walls and they once again look great! I used a tool to find out what caused the engine light to come on. And after looking up the code I as able to fix that issue by cleaning the Mass Airflow filter. I have now been working on the brake light issue for 3 days. I have found some bad connection and have repaired those. I will not know if the issue is resolved until I install new tail lights which I ordered thru a local repair shop!

Temps are if the 70's during the day and 40's at night. Lots of sunshine and dry air. The first pic is of Lake Havasu and the second is in Rotary Park.



As you can see, a few trees are just starting to get their leaves back after falling off in January! Iam loving the sunny weather and am grateful for a life style that allows me to get up and go a will! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...