Thursday, October 24, 2019

Lost Dutchman SP - Apache Jct AZ

We are now at the Lost Dutchman State Park. I stayed here several times last year. We are in a brand new addition to the park. The park is built on a gradual incline with the new addition at its highest point so we have a wonderful unobstructed view over the park on one side


and a view of the Flatiron mountains on the other!


This park is $25 per night for no hookups. I am not sure about the price with electric. They have flush toilets, potable water, free showers and a waste water dump. To top off today's blog. Here is a shot of this evenings sunset!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...