Monday, July 1, 2019

Link Creek Campground at Suttle Lake

I am now at Link Creek campground by Suttle lake just 15 miles west of Sisters, OR. It is beautiful and one of 3 lake shore campgrounds on the lake.



It has potable water, a fish cleaning station, boat ramps and pit toilets. The facilities are run by a concessionaire and are well maintained. It is $18 per night for a campsite with 1/2 of the sites reserve-able and 1./2 first come first serve. They accept my senior discount which is always a plus! I wanted to find a place to stay thru the fourth and this looks like a good choice. It was recommended by my friends, Jim and Jeanette Scott! I have taken several birding walks and spotted flycatchers,


spotted sandpipers


and some beautiful lillies!


I am looking forward to more hikes and birding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...