Saturday, December 22, 2018

Christmas Light Parade

The weather here is sunny skies and temps in the 40's at night and 70's during the day so it does not feel like that time of year but last night we were treated to a Christmas Light parade right thru camp! I cannot load the video to the blog but here are a couple video captures!




What a great surprise! This morning I went birding at Mittry Lake just a few mile from camp. I have been trying to ID a Ridgeway Rail as it would be a life bird but so far no luck. I did see many other birds and got a great pic of a Northern Harrier!


To see a few more pics and a complete list of the species I did ID, click here: Mittry Lake ebird list

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...