Thursday, October 25, 2018

More from Pahranagat NWR

Great birding and nature walks here at Pahranagat. Captured a beautiful Moonset this morning. The full moon really stood out as the sun rose on the opposite horizon!


Besides birds, I have seen White-tailed deer,


Western Pipistrelli bats and carp and catfish swimming in the lake!


I was lucky enough to be able to watch this bat land after flying over the lake! I am here with my friends Dawn and Rich. Last night we sat watching the sun set and noticed a Prairie Falcon chasing bats. It caught one and landed in a tree above us to consume it! To see my latest bird list with a number of pics, click here: Pahranagat ebird list


1 comment:

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...