Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Back at Williamson River Campground

After a couple weeks on the Oregon coast I have wandered back to the mountains to spend time in the sun!


My friends, Jim and Jeanette Scott will join me tomorrow for some birding and exploring. Last time here, I drove to the Oux-Kanee overview and enjoyed this sight.


That beautiful blue/green ribbon is Spring Creek. The water is clear enough to see the river bed even in places that are +10 feet deep!

I will spend about a week in the mountains and then head back to the coast as temps will climb over 90 around July 5th up here.

1 comment:

  1. Disappointing that we did not make it because of hitting a deer on Hwy 97. But thanks again for coming and helping out. I'm sure we will get together again some place some time and do some more birding.

    ReplyDelete

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...