Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Winchester Bay, Fisherman's RV Park

I am spending a week here at Winchester Bay which is just south of Reedsport, Oregon. Arrived before the Memorial Day crowd and will stay till after they leave! The park has long term RV'ers with full hookups and a large field for short term campers. They have showers, and flush toilets, a faucet with potable water and a waste water dump. Cost is $26 a night or $160 for a week.


Took a short bird walk down to the public docks and identified 22 species. Below are pics of a Purple Martin and some Pigeon Guillemots.




To see a complete list of today's birds, click here: Winchester Bay ebird list I hope to do a bit of fishing and crabbing as well as bird watching while I am here!



1 comment:

  1. Like the looks of your site, and very interesting pic of Cliff Swallows.

    ReplyDelete

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...