Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Crescent Creek Campground

After spending a week on the coast at Winchester Bay, I have retreated to the mountains. Tonight I am at Crescent Creek Campground on the west end of the Crescent cutoff just a few miles from Hwy 58.

It is a small USFS campground operated by Hoodoo Recreation. Only $7 a night with my senior discount. There is a pit toilet and potable water is available if you have the muscle to get it!


Yes, that's an old fashioned hand pump! No need to to pump iron at the gym with one of these around! I will head further south on Hwy 97 tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy Collier, wish we could bird there with you? :-(

    ReplyDelete

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...