Friday, March 23, 2018

Rotary Park in Lake Havasu City

I spent the morning birding in Rotary Park. 43 species with 5 new species for the county. I took some pics but have not moved them off my camera. I might add some to this blog later. I had a nice treat last night. I was sitting in my RV doing some reading when I heard music and singing. There was a young couple singing folk songs and playing a guitar and a banjo! They did a John Denver song a couple of Talking Heads songs. They were impressively good. They were kind enough to let me sit nearby and listen. We chatted a bit before I went back to my RV. Unfortunately for me they left this morning. I would have enjoyed another opportunity to listen to them.play and song!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...