Thursday, March 22, 2018

Craggy Wash AZ 3/22/2018

I know! I know! I have been planning to go to Cibola NWR and stay at Oxbow campground but before making a 90 miles detour I thought I should check eBird to see what species were being reported. They are seeing the same species I saw back in January. As a matter of fact, 18 of the species I reported are still on the "Last Seen" list which means no one has seen them since my last visit! After seeing that info I decided to drive on as this camping area is only a couple hours from Squaw Lake.


I really enjoy the Lake Havasu City area and there are numerous places to bird here! Temps here for the rest of the week will be highs in the 70's and low in the 50's. I will head north before the temps start to hit the 90's at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...