Saturday, March 17, 2018

KOA in Willcox-AZ-03/17/2018

I drove for 13 hours and covered almost 600 miles today to end up here in Willcox. This is a brand new KOA with all new buildings, restrooms, showers and RV hookups. They also are able to refill propane tanks so now mine are both full! Tonight there is live Country Music and ice cream social! I may have to do-si-do over and check it out, if I can stay awake till it starts!


The good news is that the last 2 days of long driving means I am only 5 hours from my camping destination near Yuma where I plan to relax a few days! My Yuma camping is already paid for so now I can rebuild my savings! I am looking forward to birding in the areas I birded on my trip out from Oregon to Texas! It will be interesting to see if the bird species have changed! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting. Love to see and read about where you are, and will be looking forward to your camping spots in Yuma area and beyond.

    ReplyDelete

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...