Monday, March 26, 2018

Boulder Beach Campground, Lake Mead NV 3/26/18

Started this morning with my appointment at 3 T's RV to have them check my RV wiring issue. I arrived for my appointment at 7:30 and checked in with the desk. I was told they only work on motorhomes but since I had an appointment and no one had informed me of that when I called they took a look at it anyway. I explained the issue to a young man who tried to replicate the problem but no luck! He ran a series of tests on the battery, inverter and even the solar panel charging systems. All were working as they should! He took time to explain how the electrical systems worked and gave me suggestions on things to check if the problem were to reoccur. Even though we could not find the issue, I found the technician courteous and helpful. I would definitely use them if I had a motorhome! Since I had to wrap everything up to take it to the shop, I figured I might as well head up the road! That is how I ended up here at Lake Mead!


This is a great campground and it is on a beautiful lake. Only $10 a night with my Senior discount. Nice paved parking with clean restrooms and flush toilets! Did a bird walk to the lake and back. Not nearly as many birds here as back in October! Not sure how many days I will stay before heading north but I am sure I will enjoy my time here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...