Thursday, March 1, 2018

A cute little visitor

We had an Eastern Screech Owl at one of the bird boxes this week!


It has amazing tree camouflage! It left yesterday but at least I got this great pic! Weather here is dramatically variable. In the 60's one day then shots up to the 90's. Also have had a lot of rain this year. The locals say it has been unusually cold and wet! My laptop went belly-up this week. It gave me a warning a couple days ago so I backed up all my pics. It completely failed 2 days later. I only lost a couple days worth of pics and docs! I had that laptop about 8 years so got my money's worth out of it. New laptop is Windows 10 so a bit of a learning challenge. I am also attempting to learn the pre-installed apps rather than installing ones I have used in the past. It will make it easier to trouble shoot any issues that may occur in the future plus keeps leaves more storage! Only 17 days till I start working my way back to Oregon for the spring and summer.

1 comment:

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...