Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Texas Butterflies

Took a break from bird pics to capture images of some of the butterflies at Salineno. Below are the Texas Crescent, Hackberry Emperor and the Red Admiral. Still trying to ID several others that I was able to photograph.




Besides butterflies, I have had this visitor several nights but just recently got a pic. It's a bit blurry as the camera is not very good in low light.


I was able to add 2 life birds over the last couple days, a Red-billed Pigeon and a White-tailed Hawk bringing my Life bird total to 327!




2 comments:

  1. I like the butterflies. Congratulations on two more lifers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you on your Lifer Bird additions. I also like the butterfly photos. We are now down to our last week at Cattail Cove State Park, with Monday being our last day.

    ReplyDelete

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...