Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Craggy Wash 12/5/2017

Not much going on right now. Yesterday I was to meet up with John West and ride the Lake Havasu ferry over to the California side of the lake to do some birding. Unfortunately, the wind has come up with gust up to 30 mph so we cancelled that idea and had breakfast at iHop! The winds will be constant with gusts up to 50 mph the next few days so I wont be out birding. Hopefully John and I can take the ferry Saturday when the winds are supposed to taper off. Fortunately, Craggy Wash is not getting much wind. I am situated along the north wall of the wash. The wind is coming from the northwest so I am pretty sheltered. Guess I will be reading, watching DVD's and doing a bit of maintenance for a few days.

1 comment:

  1. Too bad about the wind, but glad you have a protected site. How is your battery situation working out in the dry camping?

    ReplyDelete

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...