Thursday, December 7, 2017

Craggy Wash 12/7/2017

Winds are still blowing pretty hard so not spending much time out birding. I spotted this Rock Wren outside my RV this afternoon. It takes my total species for Mojave county to 103! I am now tied for 78th place.

I have put my time to good use. I replaced all the outside cabinet locks on the RV. Had to after breaking the key off that opened the old locks. I also replaced the fresh water intake connection. It has been leaking for some time. Since the RV is 30 years old, I was not able to find the exact part so with tin snips and a file I was able to remove the pressed on fittings and replace them with a much heavier and better quality brass fitting. The wind is supposed to die down on Saturday so hopefully I will be back out looking for more birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...