Sunday, December 3, 2017

Craggy Wash 12/3/2107

There was a beautiful moon rise last night with the super moon rising above a rocky point behind my RV. My camera does not come close to capturing the beauty of the night but hopefully this gives you an idea of what I experienced.

Went birding this morning at Castle Rock and Rotary Park on Lake Havasu. After several weeks at the park I finally spotted 6 Inca doves. Below is a pic of one of them.

Another species for my Life list. To see the Rotary Park list click here: Rotary Park ebird list 12/3/2017  To see the Castle Rock ebird list click here: Castle Rock ebird list 12/3/2017 When I got back to my RV, I spotted 3 Black-throated Sparrows. Another Life list bird!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...