Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Senator Wash 11/22/2017

The Proving Grounds must have been using bigger rounds today as they were booming pretty loud. They did not fire off as many today as yesterday. I cant imagine how loud they must be if you are right next to them!
I was observing a bird sitting on top of a dead tree when suddenly it dropped down into an area where the limbs were much thicker. Within seconds a raptor swooped thru the trees! Even though it avoided being someones breakfast, ot reminded me how lucky I was to be at the top of the food chain! Not much new in the way of birding today but still a pleasant morning. To see today's ebird listclick here: Senator Wash ebird list for 11/22/2017


1 comment:

  1. Impressive list of birds for the day. We have never been to that location, but it's beginning to look like we should put it on our list.

    ReplyDelete

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...