Thursday, November 23, 2017

Senator Wash 11/23/2017

Ran down to Mexico to buy eye glasses this morning. Had tacos for Thanksgiving dinner! Getting better at dodging the hustlers. You might wonder why no pics from across the border. I don't take anything across the border. It's not that I am worried about theft but rather the hassle I might receive trying to cross the border. Those guards look intimidating!

Stopped to take a pic of the Date Gardens along the Colorado river. I don't know why they are called gardens and not orchards. Whatever they are called, I had never seen them till I arrived in this area.

I also spotted this Red-shouldered Hawk along the way.

To see today's bird list, click here:Senator Wash ebird list 11/23/2017 The Proving Grounds were quiet today. They must have taken Thanksgiving Day off!

1 comment:

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...