Friday, June 18, 2021

Sunriver, Oregon

It's been a while since I posted but I have been spending the last couple months camping at coastal sites that I have posted about in the past so not much new happening. This weekend I am somewhere new! My oldest son's wife has a conference at Sunriver and has rented a house here. She invited me to bring my trailer and stay with them so here I am.


I took a bird walk this morning but did not take my camera. This new camera and lens are quite a bit heavier than my previous on and even though it takes great pics, I often do not carry it along but out back of the house a Mountain Chickadee has a nest and I captured pictures of it bring food to its young.


Among the other sightings this morning was a small spotted mule deer fawn suckling its mother! At one point I was surrounded by winnowing Wilson's snipes! What an awesome start to my day!

2 comments:

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...