Monday, November 30, 2020

Back at Senator Wash

 Every year I spend time st Senator Wash. This time I am camped above the dam! Below the dam and the camps on each side of the reservoir are covered by my annual pass. I haved a nice spot that backs up to a hill

and faces the lake!


Although this trailer is more spacous and comfortable than the Bigfoot, I miss the rear dinette with the wrap around window. It had a great view. Tomorrow is laundry and groceries then Wednesday I take the truck to a shop for air bag suspension repair. Thursday I should get some birding done!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting, we love traveling with you vicariously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful view, doing any fishing there? Miss you round the fire Friday nights.

    ReplyDelete

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...