Monday, March 9, 2020

Clark County Wetlands

This is one of my favorite birding hot spots in Clark County! Its main purpose is water reclamation and its secondary function is a bird sanctuary. They have hard surface and gravel trails all through the wetlands giving easy access for even those with mobility issues! I have been trying to get a good Roadrunner picture for several days and this bird was gracious in posing for a nice picture!


A couple other favorite pics from today are this Anna's Hummingbird,



and this Ring-necked Duck.


If you are interested in seeing a complete list of today birds and a dozen more pics, click here: wetlands

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...