Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Hwy 126 lakes.

With the crabbing and fishing being slow in the Florence area, I decided to head inland. Last night I camped at Fish Lake. With the snow gone the lake is quickly losing volume! I estimate it dropped about 12 inches in the 24 hours I spent there.


The birding was good as I was able to add enough species to get into the Top 10 ebird hotspot for that location. I am now at Big Lake just a few miles further east.


As you can see it has an awesome view of Mt. Washington. I have already done a bit of birding and am now getting ready to eat and nap! I love being retired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...