Monday, March 11, 2019

Trying to dodge the cold weather!

I have been bouncing back and forth between Eugene, Dexter and Veneta the last couple weeks. I left the snow behind in Dexter and went to the coast. It was warmer but wet with only a few days of sun! I did catch a number of Surf Perch which make for delicious meals! Right now I am in Veneta visiting Amy and her family. I went birding at Perkins Peninsula this morning where I saw this Leucistic Robin.


As most of you know a Robin should be mostly gray with an orange belly! I also spotted this Red-breasted Sapsucker.


It was great to be out birding in the sunshine! For a complete list of today's birds and a few more pics, click here: Perkins Peninsula


1 comment:

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...