Friday, October 19, 2018

Creekside Campground - Sisters, OR

At the recommendation of Jim and Jeanette Scott, I am at Creekside Campground on the southeast side of Sisters! It is a beautiful well kept campground with showers, flush toilets and potable water. There is a waste water dump for $10. An RV site w/o hookups is $20 and full hookups are $40 and $45 depending on electrical needs of your RV. There is a $5 discount for seniors.


There is a rustic covered bridge


 that spans a creek that divides the park between the campground and the picnic area.



The main street area starts just 2 blocks away so there is quick and easy access to shops and restaurants! I think I will check out the Bar and Grill that offers pizza at this end of town!

2 comments:

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...