Friday, January 19, 2018

Picacho State Park, AZ 1/19/2018

I am on the move again. I was offered a volunteer position at Salineno Wildlife Preserve near Roma, TX. I will be keeping bird feeders filled and answering visitors questions about the birds. I left Squaw Lake this morning and am spending the night a Picacho SP. It is about 40 miles west of Tucson.


Full hookup campsites are $30 a night. The campground was full so I took an overflow spot which is  just $15 per night. It is a paved pull through site. Potable water is nearby but the closest restrooms are plastic outhouses. There are flush toilets and showers, that I can use, in the full hookup camp area.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you might have gotten rid of your boat? Good luck on your new job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading EVERY Blog and loving the adventures. I mostly can't comment because my iPhone doesn't allow me to.

    ReplyDelete

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...