Friday, December 22, 2017

Lake Havasu SP 12/22/2017

Repaired my awning and left Davis camp last Wednesday. I am now set up at Lake Havasu State Park near Jim and Jeanette. The lake is right out my dining area window!

It was very windy yesterday and 2 of my solar panels blew over and broke. I think I will still have enough to keep my battery charged with the 2 I have left. John West joined us, the last 2 days, for some fun birding. Saturday, Jim and Jeanette plan to head south. I plan to stay till Sunday then move to Craggy Wash for a bit before heading south to the Yuma area. I am trying to stay away from the colder temps that have been showing up at areas north and east! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...