Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Davis Camp 12/13/2017

Davis Camp is a Mohave county park located north of Bullhead City. I will be meeting up with, Jim and Jeanette Scott, my birding friends from Oregon. Tonight I set up in a full hookup site. It will give me a chance to flush out my waste water tanks and fill with fresh water. A full hookup site is $30. Tomorrow I will move to a dry camp site, down by the river,  without any hookups. That will save a few dollars.

After setting up I walked the perimeter of the camp doing a birding walk. I was able to ID 30 species. No new Life list birds but I was able to add 2 more species to my Mohave county count. One humorous moment was a great roadrunner showing his dominance over a man made roadrunner!


To see my Davis Camp ebird list, click here: Davis Camp 12/13/2017 ebird list 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...