Monday, May 1, 2023

Still surprised by all the colors!

Even after 1000's of pictures of birds, I am still amazed at the many colors they display. One such colorful species is the Rufous Hummingbird. The light was just right to capture a spectrum of color on this male.


From orange/red to a yellow/gold! It may be my best hummingbird picture yet! Not near as varied in color, but still stunning, is this male Purple Finch.


Now for a bit of yellow, we have a female Western Tanager.


Although the male of the species is a bit more colorful with his bright orange head, she still adds a nice variety to the birds here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...