Saturday, October 3, 2020

Uncomfortably Comfortable

I have been spending the last month adjusting to all the newest around me. The trailer, the pickup, the quad and now a new camera! The trailer is very comfortable with not only a large living area but also larger storage, refrigerator, seating and cabinets. 




Having spent the last 5 years in a much smaller and more spartan space, I was a bit uncomfortable with all this comfort but I am quickly adjusting! I took a couple beach rides on the quad. It is a Yamaha Wolverine so I named it "The Jackman" after Hugh Jackman who plays Wolverine in the movies! I should be posting pictures but haven't taken many yet. I did get a good Halloween picture of a Spotted Towhee!


I am having a bit of trouble working with this new version of the blog! Seems like every time I get familiar with an app they "improve" it with an upgrade! I will be heading south for the winter soon so I will be doing a better job of updating my blog!

1 comment:

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...