Thursday, January 31, 2019

Back on the Oregon Coast

Yes, you read that right! Made a major change in travel plans and am now back in Oregon in one of my favorite coastal areas, the Siltcoos River.


As many of you know, lasy week, Amy flew out to Phoenix for a visit. Sunday she received a text that her flight home was delayed. She checked on the length of the delay and found the flight was cancelled and her airline only fly's a Mesa route on Sunday and Thursday. She started checking on options with other airlines. I thought a bit and said, I can have you home in 48 hours! I was planning on coming home in a month but why not just go now. So we hooked up the RV and took off. Sure enough, we pulled into her place 47 hours and 1300 miles later! Since it is so cold and foggy in the Eugene area, I am now on the coast were it is a little warmer! I love being retired with no schedule!

1 comment:

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...