Saturday, January 19, 2019

96 Ranch Road, Florence-AZ

96 Ranch Road is part of the Arizona Land Trust. I purchased a 14 day camping permit for $15 on line. It is primitive camping so no hookups but plenty of spots to camp. I am about 5 miles in at a large area that could easily handle 10 RVs. Luckily, I am the one one here!  It is a beautiful place surrounded by mountains and cacti!


Connectivity comes and goes at least with AT&T! Lots of OHV trails to hike and birding is pretty good. There is a small pond nearby in which a couple of Gadwalls are staying.


There are lots of Curve-billed Thrasher as well.


This will be an excellent site for watching the lunar eclipse on Sunday night!

1 comment:

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...