Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Estero Llano Grande NWR TX 2/14/2018

Went to another great birding location here in Texas. I submitted my longest ebird list yet, 66 species! I also added 8 life birds to bring my total to 325 with 104 of those being added since I left Eugene, Oregon on October 1, 2017. Here are pics of the hummingbirds. First is a Buff-breasted and the second is a Ruby-throated. It is a female so no color is showing on the throat.


To see the complete list of birds and a few more pics, click here: Estero Llano Grande ebird list

1 comment:

  1. You are clear off the charts now! I guess we will have to beg for an autograph when we see you next.

    ReplyDelete

Salmon fishing with my son!

I am currently at Honeyman State Park camping with my eldest son. We have been salmon fishing on the Siltcoos lake. Friday thru Monday our c...